Professional Training & Experience
1999 – Present
Private psychotherapy practice
1988 – 2002
The Institute of Living, Hartford, CT
- Hospital-Wide Intake Clinician
- Senior Assistant Program Manager
- Senior Psychiatric Social Worker: Inpatient Program, Partial Hospital Program, Intensive Outpatient Program, and Consultations for the Eating Disorders, Adult Psychiatric Care and Dual Diagnosis Programs
Masters of Social Work, Fordham University, New York, NY
B.A. in Social Work, Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT
State & License No: Connecticut 002477
- Albert Ellis Institute: RE-CBT primary certification.
- EMDR International Association: Certified Therapist.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (energy tapping): Level I & II trained.
- National Association for Social Workers Association
- National Eating Disorders Association
- EMDR International Association
The information on the Doha Khoury, LCSW, LLC website is provided for informational purposes only and not meant to serve as advice or a substitute for clinical consultation.